Old March 10th 08, 06:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Mark Oppat[_2_] Mark Oppat[_2_] is offline

Default FS or free: bag of trimmer caps

Here is a pix of what you get: assortment of trimmer caps I have on hand,
$3 a
bag, + $3 postage. Or, get one free with your order of $20 or more in
capacitors, repro dials or knobs, AC cords, tubes or whatever else you need.
Just mention the free bag trimmer caps in your order, add $1 postage to
existing order postage.

Send any parts want lists my way. Vol and tone controls my specialty.

Mark Oppat
www.oldradioparts.net

Attached Thumbnails
FS or free:  bag of trimmer caps-dsc07123.jpg