Old March 11th 08, 11:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
barnegatdx barnegatdx is offline

Default Shortwave Great in Manhattan

On Mar 7, 11:04 pm, "tom k in L.A." wrote:
So I've been in Manhattan for 2 weeks and I'm very pleased (and
surprised) to say that the shortwave is great compared to what I
receive in L.A.! Using Sony ICF-7600gr and Sony AN-LP1 in window.
Russia loud and clear, BBC Caribbean and Africa, Radio Prague, China
Radio International, etc. etc. Great!

Picking up radio Australia on 9.580 at 7:44 DST ( 11:46 A.M. UTC)
here in NY . .
Strong strong signal;

discussion of giving Guns & pepper spray to Australian Policemen.