Old March 11th 08, 12:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
IBOCcrock IBOCcrock is offline

Default ( OT) Our Governor, "Client Nine"

On Mar 11, 7:55*am, "Burr" wrote:
"barnegatdx" wrote in message

http://www.nypost.com/

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/10/ny...r.html?ei=5065....

Thoughts / Comments ?

You live up there don't you.

What do you think today will bring.

The only thing that makes it bad on him is all the BS he has put out in the
pass. How he has to eat his words.

My wife and I talked about it this morning when it came on TV, I told her
that's why I haven't cheated on her. If I got caught I would sure hate to
have to face her. Did you see the look on her face but then she may have
done the same thing!

I got a big boil on my face, I took my med's and I'm going to bed.

Night.

Burr

You don't consider looking at porn on the Internet cheating on our
wife - remember, you were caught by your family looking at porn, now
you are monitored.