Old March 12th 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Shortwave Radio Antenna Switch and AM/MW Band Coverage

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 10, 6:44*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On Mar 9, 1:51 pm, wrote:
Subject -was- Antenna Switch and MW Coverage
-
- I'm looking for an antenna switch (2 antennas, 1 receiver)
- and I've noticed that many are rated for 1.8-30 MHz, such
- as the MFJ models.
-
- Are these typically attenuating the MW band,
- or can they be used efficiently down to 500khz?
-
- -Brian
-

Brian,

- - Shortwave Radio Antenna Switch and AM/MW Band Coverage
-
- SNIP
-
- You sure wrote a bunch of crap for a simple question.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California- Hide quoted text -
-

Telamon,

Here is the Original Post : Antenna Switch and MW Coverage

SNIP

I'll just snip the reposted crap for you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California