Old March 12th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default The Future of Free Over-the-Air AM/FM Radio is Web-Based Inter-Active Participation by the Radio Listeners.

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 10, 6:47*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On Mar 9, 7:52*am, "Scooter" wrote:

- "Radio is to music, as KFC is to Chicken" LoL. ..

- If listener geneated programming makes the leap
- to HD radio..

- my guess is radio will still be free and advertiser supported. .

Scooter,

The Future of Free Over-the-Air AM/FM Radio is Web-Based
Inter-Active Participation by the Radio Listeners.

SNIP

Like you know something about this? Nope.

Telamon,

My only claim to fame is that : I am a simple common
everyday "Free" Over-the-Air AM/FM Radio Listener.

SNIP

Yeah, we got the point you don't know jack.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California