Old March 12th 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default AM, FM Radio Predicted to End in 15 Years

"dxAce" wrote in message

The funniest thing is though, you never used it when you were in the heart
of
the Hispanic world. Never signed anything with that name, never used it.

As I said before, I never used it until I wanted a name for BBS and, later,
Usenet and, later, Internet boards. My first two names seemed appropriate to
differentiate.

It only crops up when you adopted the 'Eduardo' shtick starting circa
2000.

Actually, it goes back to The Well and CIS circa 1985.