Old March 13th 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default AM, FM Radio Predicted to End in 15 Years

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

.

You're not Hispanic, get over it!

As a psychologist I know said, you know a person's culture by the
language
they swear in if they hit their thumb with a hammer. It is as simple as
that.

You have written plenty of BS here and it all sounds like American
english to me.

And it is not the language I use the most; almost all my work and home usage
is Spanish.

I'm more than happy to meet up with you with a hammer in hand. This
should be interesting.

Yes, someone who comes at me with a hammer will be a long-term guest of the
Glendale police.

I would not be "coming at you." I'm just trying to help you out with one
of your masochistic tendencies.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California