Old March 13th 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Reception Set R109

In article ,
Theo wrote:

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
In article ,
Theo wrote:
Looking for a 6V 4-pin vibrator and vibrator transformer for the

Reception
Set R109.
Would appreciate any help or assistance to locate these items.

I suggest trying one of the solid-state replacement vibrators.

Thanks Scott - where would I get one of these?

Antique Automotive Radio makes the things. Antique Electronics Supply
in Arizona stocks a bunch of them, but there are a lot of the weirder
ones that they don't stock. They do have the generic 6V 4-pin for both
positive and negative ground.

http://www.radiosforoldcars.com/
--scott