Old March 14th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Astounding Again.....

I need to find me a barely legal age virgin galfriend.I guess I ought
not to tell y'all about that very cute gal I saw ''walkin'' Highway 80
about a couple of blocks West of that Wal Mart store in
Clinton,Mississippi (Clinton is about five miles West of doggys couch) a
few days before last Christmas day.She had a ''look'' on her real cute
high school age lookin mug like,,,, Oh WOW! never done this before! I
laid the pedal to the metal in my 1978 Dodge van.How did/would I know
she wasen't a ''plant''?
cuhulin