Old March 17th 08, 01:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default OT - It's Melting!!!

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:52:25 -0400, "amyotte"
wrote:

On track to a new record snow fall - 2" more to go to equal 1971-72 snow
fall - we have had 8ft 10inches of the white stuff so far.

BUTTT it is starting to melt, had a major thaw in Jan that wiped out most
but really want to strangle that damn groundhog that didn't forsee the crap
load of winter ahead.

Made it so I could work on a lot of chassis but I want out, never thought I
would say this, I want to cut grass.

Brian
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada area

Thank god for global warming, without that you'd have set all-time
records back in January!