Old March 18th 08, 08:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
The Visitor The Visitor is offline

Default OT - It's Melting!!!

flipper wrote:

Or is your version of 'science' a preconceived conclusion rejecting
anything that doesn't comport with it?

My version???? My version? No, I support neutral scientific
investigation without any pre-set agenda or attitudes or pre-drawn
conclusions. I especially dislike special intrest groups, and lobby
groups. Like some funded by oil interests.

Or groups worried mainly about protecting aluminium smeltin industry and
power generation. Hmmmm.
Or groups run by an ex finance minister and their concerns are mainly
avoiding economic impact.

I imagine if the www were older there would be websites expounding the
benifits of cigarette smoking for better health and clearing the lungs.
Like the old commercials featuring actual doctors promoting various brands.

=====================

http://www.lavoisier.com.au

Lavoisier Group Inc.

Can you tell me who funds this "group"?

I googled some names of their executives.
Do they have any real scientists in it?

From their website....

"...a group of Australians, concerned that there has been very little
ongoing public debate about these proposals, founded the Lavoisier
Group...We are of the view that the science behind global warming policy
is far less certain than its protagonists claim,..."

Don't you think they will only publish crap supporting what they want
others to think?

What a waste of time.