Old March 19th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Burr Burr is offline

Default Need help programming a scanner in Minnesota

wrote in message
On Mar 17, 7:22 am, "Burr" wrote:
wrote in message

I bought a Radio Shack PRO2096 scanner and am looking for some
frequencie numbers to program into it for the Twin City/ north metro
area of Minnesota. I am a newbie to police scanners in general, this
is the first scanner I have owned and have only had it 3 days. Radio
Shack cloned it to one they had there but I get very little to nothing
from it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim

Try these also:

http://www.cityfreq.com:81/

http://scannerfeeds.us/modules/tinyc...index.php?id=5

Burr

Hey great! Thanks. The cityfreq link was hard to navagiate but well
worth it in the long run.

Tim

You're Welcome.

Come back and tell us how you're doing.