Old March 19th 08, 03:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Telamon - Is There a Problem ? {Medical Alert}

On Mar 19, 5:30*am, D Peter Maus wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Mar 18, 6:15 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

- - - -RHF wrote:
- - - - Bozo-the-Clown "Vision Test" {-: On-Line Eye Test :-}
- - - -
- - - - You posted on some you an authority about.
- - - -
- - - --
- - - Telamon
- - - Ventura, California
- -
- - (OT) : Telamon - Is There a Problem ?
- -
- - Telamon,
- -
- - You normally Post in a very coherent and concise manner
- - in both your choice of words and and use of the Language.
- -
- - Teli - These Words ? - This Is Not You :
- - "You posted on some you an authority about."
- -
- - Hello Everyone,
- -
- - The last time I read a Private eMail from a former co-worker
- - that started to manifest this type of Radical Change in the use
- - of Words and Language : The Lady had had a small Stroke.
- -
- - * * * MEDICAL ALERT * * *
- - Hello Any of You that are Members of this Newsgroup :
- - If you have Telamon's Private eMail, or his Telephone
- - Number or may be live near-by him : Get in touch with
- - Telamon and see to it that he is OK.
- -
- - honestly concerned ~ RHF
- - *.

- *And here we have yet another case of diagnosis by USENet.
-
- *JAMA will stop the presses, I'm sure.
-
- *Anyone ever stop to think the boy may just be ****ed?

DPM - ****ed No !

Over-Worked and Under-Paid - may be . . . ~ RHF

-ps- Hopefully we will hear-from-him {see him post} tonight
and he will be back to his old coherent and irritable self.