Old March 19th 08, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Telamon - Is There a Problem ? {Medical Alert}

I exporate to be getting a snail mail card in a month or two from
Dr.Cabell's eye clinic on Lakeland Drive for me to phone in for my usual
once every two years eyeball test.I know my right eyeball needs a new
lense.If I dont hear from them by June, I am going to plug in my Bell
South (Screw YOU, at&t, GET F....d!) land line and talk to one of them
sweety pie wimmin secretaries in there to set me up with an
appointment.[I want to ''point'' her]
cuhulin