Old March 19th 08, 04:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
The Visitor The Visitor is offline

Default OT - It's Melting!!!

No I read it first. I started to wonder about the "group", when I got to
the part about iminent global cooling. Then I started to wonder "who are
these people?"

In this day and age, it is only prudent to consider the source.

John

flipper wrote:
On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 22:22:53 -0400, The Visitor
wrote:

flipper wrote:

You refuse to even consider the merit of the facts and arguments made.
That isn't 'science' nor logic.

But I did consider what was written.

No, you didn't. You decided you didn't like 'who' wrote 'whatever',
because you concluded they likely had an opinion different than yours,
and summarily ignored it.

My advise to anybody, "What a waste of time."

It certainly is for closed minds.

But that is just my personal thoughts.
Anybody else, any established posters to this group, please chime in.

John

P.S. Who finances this group?????