Old March 19th 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default China Fur Farm Secret Video

wrote:

On Mar 19, 3:37 pm, dxAce wrote:

By all means let us know when you plan to "rise up" against the oligarchy.

There is many ways we can "rise up" against the corporatocracy.
Joining the Church of Stop Shopping
http://www.revbilly.com/about_us/
would be a good first step.

Statement of Belief :: Reverend Billy and the Stop Shopping Gospel
Choir believe that Consumerism is overwhelming our lives. The
corporations want us to have experiences only through their products.
Our neighborhoods, "commons" places like stoops and parks and streets
and libraries, are disappearing into the corporatized world of big
boxes and chain stores. But if we "back away from the product" - even
a little bit, well then we Put The Odd Back In God! The supermodels
fly away and we're left with our original sensuality. So we are
singing and preaching for local economies and real - not mediated
through products -- experience. We like independent shops where you
know the person behind the counter or at least - you like them enough
to share a story.We ask that local activists who are defending
themselves against supermalls, nuke plants, gentrification -- call us
and we'll come and put on our "Fabulous Worship!" Remember children...
Love is a Gift Economy! -- The Rev

Just think of the impact you could have on the economy "hershey
squirts" if you were to stop buying your Attends and MD 20-20 at
Wal*Mart. The impact of that to their bottom line would get their
attention rather quickly. So you CAN make a difference LardAss.

You Loons are hilarious!