Old March 20th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default (OT) : Telamon - Is There a Problem ? {Medical Alert}

In article ,
D Peter Maus wrote:

RHF wrote:
On Mar 18, 6:15 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

RHF wrote:
Bozo-the-Clown "Vision Test" {-: On-Line Eye Test :-}

-
- You posted on some you an authority about.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

(OT) : Telamon - Is There a Problem ?

Telamon,

You normally Post in a very coherent and concise manner
in both your choice of words and and use of the Language.

Teli - These Words ? - This Is Not You :
"You posted on some you an authority about."

Hello Everyone,

The last time I read a Private eMail from a former co-worker
that started to manifest this type of Radical Change in the use
of Words and Language : The Lady had had a small Stroke.

* * * MEDICAL ALERT * * *
Hello Any of You that are Members of this Newsgroup :
If you have Telamon's Private eMail, or his Telephone
Number or may be live near-by him : Get in touch with
Telamon and see to it that he is OK.

honestly concerned ~ RHF
.

And here we have yet another case of diagnosis by USENet.

JAMA will stop the presses, I'm sure.

Anyone ever stop to think the boy may just be ****ed?

By a retard no less.

--