Old March 20th 08, 12:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Burr Burr is offline

Default The BBC World Serice Shortwave Radio Broadcast to the Caribbean Region to Close on 23 March 2008

"barnegatdx"

- Cool ! thanks Burr

Got this nifty little Degen De1105 with 1,00 memories,

will plug them all in there; hoping to pick up one or two on along
skip

In 45 Degree Windy NYC

David

Gee, I sure hate to think of you way up there in all that cold!
Maybe I'll turn the fan up a little so I can be cool also, it's 9am and 87
degrees here now. I only have on shorts most of the time.

Burr
Mr. Tanned