Old March 20th 08, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Burr Burr is offline

Default Radio Netherland WorldWide (RNW) - INFO + Links/URLs for Shortwave Radio Broadcasts

"RHF"

You got the schedule out there ?

http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/

You're welcome,

Burr

Burr,

BCL News - Radio Netherland WorldWide (RNW)
http://www.bclnews.it/b07schedules/rnw.htm
-source- BCL News .IT -http://www.bclnews.it/

TIP for Shortwave Radio Newbies :
In general I find that the Shortwave Radio Broadcast
Schedules that are Presented and Hosted by
BCL News .IT - http://www.bclnews.it/
are both Easy to Find and Use -versus- trying to find
the same information on the individual websites of each
of the International Shortwave Radio Broadcasters.

Now Roy,
I gave him two things, one was a listing of all freq.'s being used in
the world and the other was just for info about RN.

I consider this post of your's as stepping on my toes a little. Maybe
you would take a minute and think about what someone says before you tell
them they are wrong!

You know a lot BUT you don't know it all and sometimes the way you say
it causes a little hard feelings.

Burr