Old November 9th 03, 05:48 PM
Cecil Moore

Roy Lewallen wrote:
Our educations differ a great deal. Mine enabled me to give a numerical
prediction, which as anyone who has read my earlier postings, is 1.
Yours has evidently not prepared you to meet this onerous challenge.

Roy, I have repeated a statement three or four times earlier on this newsgroup.
My statement predicts a result of 1. Here is that statement again:

"If a loading coil is placed at a current maximum point, the current in and
out of the coil will be equal." I have been assuming that is why your coil
was placed at the current maximum point, to ensure that the currents would
be equal. Depending upon where the coil is placed, the currents in and out
of the coil can be equal, greater than, or less than.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp