Old March 21st 08, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default In RHF's never ending quest to answer "EVERY" post.....

In article
,
RHF wrote:

SNIP

Rete [KE9OA],

Thanks for keeping us Posting with these contined
Progress Reports on the development of the Ferrite
Rod Loop Antenna.

~ RHF
*.

You must have sat in front of a microwave antenna for a very long time
to achieve the level of brain damage that you now have.

Why don't you and Burr head get married and take a sailboat cruise
around the world with no internet or sw radio access?- Hide quoted text -

FB - I am glad that you can appreciate my efforts. ~ RHF

We all appreciate your inane posts.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California