Old March 21st 08, 05:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] miso@sushi.com is offline

Default Art Bell and posse 3807kHz

I caught Art Bell and posse on 3807kHz this morning (like 2AM PDT). It
seems they have a regular group on that frequency, though as you know,
they might adjust it a few kHz as needed. There is a SKYPE/phone patch
to one of the HAMs in La.

Needless to say not much of a DX challenge for the SF Bay area and I
venture the whole west coast. Art and the guy in LA (call escapes me)
put out really beautiful signals. The only weak signal I heard was
IIRC out of Kentucky.