Old November 9th 03, 06:16 PM
Tdonaly

Yuri wrote,
Our
theory is that the current drop across the inductor should be roughly
proportional to
the current in the radiator (in degrees) that it replaces (Cosine law).

That's a pretty good theory, Yuri. I'd like to know where you got
this "Cosine law" you keep talking about. I can't seem to find
mention of any such _law_ anywhere but on this newsgroup. Does
that mean I should throw away my method of moments software
because I don't need it any more? And what is a current
drop? I've heard of voltage drops and cough drops but never
current drops. Finally, how do you measure the "current in
the radiator (in degrees)?" Why not use amperes like everyone
else?
I won't believe your theory, Yuri, until you and Cecil take the
time to present it in terms of field theory. Since you guys have taken
EM classes in college you should have no trouble doing this, right?
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH