Old March 21st 08, 02:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew MnMikew is offline

Default Group Poll

wrote in message news:15434435-0b1c-421b-acf7-
Barak had the opportunity to do the right thing. He had the preacher
and bus in close proximity, but alas, he didn't throw the preacher
under the bus. Rather, he decided to throw his campaign under the bus.

Obama is toast.

Might have to agree with Wasabi breath. :-) His lead over Billary continues
to shrink and McCain has opened up a 8 pt lead over Obama. This gem should
help him immensely:
"The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial
animosity. But she is a typical white person. If she sees somebody on the
street that she doesn't know. . .there's a reaction in her that doesn't go
away and it comes out in the wrong way."