Old March 22nd 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Roy Telamon, thoughts

In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

om.
..
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

Each person gets what they want from SWL:

SNIP

RFI's joy is Trolling the news group.

And your's isnt? Killfile, google it.

Well, you being a moron you would not understand.

That all you got wussy?

You have something constructive to add? Thought not.

I did, it's called a killfile. Learn to use one or STFU idiot.

I've used it retard and it didn't help. Now do you have something
constructive other than to try to ignore an asshole that posts 800
messages a month? Come on now jackass let's hear about a solution.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California