Old March 22nd 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default How is the news group trolling idiot doing today?

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 21, 6:56 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

- - - - RHF wrote:
- - - -
- - - - Honestly Telamon,
- - - -
- - - - You are becoming too Predictable and Boring in your Replies
- - - - to my Posts here on Rec.Radio.Shortwave.
- - - -
- - - SNIP
- - -
- - - And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing today?
- - -
- - - --
- - - Telamon -chief-resident-in-charge-of- Alt.Idiots etc...
- - - Ventura, California
- - -
- - .
- - PONG : Telamon - Honestly Your Are Becoming . . .
- - Too Predictable and Boring in Your Replies
- - http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...624cf950bb0a06
- - .
- - PONG : Telamon - Point-of-Fact your Antics have Raised
- - the Noise Level of this Newsgroup by Three Times (3X)
- - http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...318042e449461d
- - .
- - Plus Telamon - Now you have taken to Attacking
- - other Members {Posters to} Rec.Radio.Shortwave
- - -and- That Was Predictable Too.
- -
- - turn your life around and focus on the positive ~ RHF
- - .

PONG # 3 : Telamon - Honestly Your Are Becoming . . .
- - - - - - - - - - And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing
today?
- - - - - - - - - And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing
today?
- - - - - - - - And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing today?
- - - - - - - And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing today?
- - - - - - And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing today?
- - - - - And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing today?
- - - - And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing today?
- - - And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing today?
- - And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing today?
- And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing today?

Here Telamon - This shoud save you the next Ten (10)
Boring , Repetitive and Predictable Replies.
{-; {-; {-; {-; {-; A Wink -&- A Smile ;-} ;-} ;-} ;-} ;-}

Well, it took ten tries to get you to answer the question. That makes
you about 10 times dumber than the average person.

- Telamon -chief-resident-in-charge-of- Alt.Idiots etc...
- Ventura, California

You tell me idiot since you post there.

Teli - It was a "Good Friday" for Me - How about You ? ~ RHF
.

Friday was a good day for me.

And how is the news group trolling idiot doing today?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California