Old March 22nd 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default PONG : Telamon's Made-Up Fake Faux Tela-#umbers -versus- Google's Real Numbers

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 21, 7:11*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

*"MNMikew" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

om.
..
In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

y.c
om.
..
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

Each person gets what they want from SWL:

SNIP

RFI's joy is Trolling the news group.

And your's isnt? Killfile, google it.

Well, you being a moron you would not understand.

That all you got wussy?

- - - You have something constructive to add? Thought not.

- - I did, it's called a killfile. Learn to use one or STFU idiot.

- I've used it retard and it didn't help.
- Now do you have something constructive other than to try
- to ignore an asshole that posts 800 messages a month?
- Come on now jackass let's hear about a solution.
-

Telamon - "800 messages a month" OK so we once again
have one of your Made-Up Fake Faux Tela-#umbers.

TELAMON - PROVE YOUR NUMBERS - YOU CAN'T [.]

SNIP

Add math to your lack of abilities moron.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California