Old March 23rd 08, 01:39 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

In article
,
wrote:

On 22 Mrz., 17:17, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

On 22 Mrz., 16:13, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

Broke, oh faux one? So very sad. You should have graduated high school.

Graduating from high school would not have helped me at all and has never
been a factor in business. It's all about successful work experience.

This is what a lot of people say who failed to graduate from college.

Wait a minute...you said high school? Are you serious? You failed to
graduate from high school? That's not funny.

Yeah, I was bored out of my gourd, and built a radio station instead.

Boredom is never a sign of intelligence. Ever.

Yeah more BS from the BS master. He could take advanced placement
classes, challenge courses taking the finals, or take college classes
while still in HS. I've done it. No reason he couldn't have done the
same.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California