Old March 23rd 08, 01:40 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio
[email protected] mumbler.ron@gmail.com is offline

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

On 22 Mrz., 17:19, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

On 22 Mrz., 16:16, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message

No, I did not renew... a few ornery DXers who are against radio as a
business made it annoying, particularly when one has to pay to be a
member.

They told you not to Renew.

No, I got multiple e-mails from club officers and long term members
asking
me to continue.

I'll bet they didn't know you flunked out of high school!

As stated before, I quit because I started a business instead. School was so
boring that it was easier to read the text books the first week of school,
and then skip classes and only take the tests.

You flunked out of school and then did the only natural thing: you
went to work. If you'd really been a good student, other, poor
students and even poor teachers could not have held you back. Your own
inherent curiosity and intellectual vigor would have propelled you
forward. Instead, you failed and went to work.

And that is fine. You have no reason to feel ashamed; but your
incessant breastbeating and your relentless search for approval
betrays a deep sense of shame.