Old March 23rd 08, 02:12 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio
[email protected] mumbler.ron@gmail.com is offline

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

On 22 Mrz., 21:55, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

On 22 Mrz., 17:19, "David Eduardo" wrote:

You flunked out of school and then did the only natural thing: you
went to work. If you'd really been a good student, other, poor
students and even poor teachers could not have held you back. Your own
inherent curiosity and intellectual vigor would have propelled you
forward. Instead, you failed and went to work.

The fact is that I had tired of school, and was much more interested in
business and radio. What would you say was more of an acheivement at age 18:
a piece of paper proving you graduated or owning the #1 station in a city of
nearly 1 million population against 41 competitors?

Again, the paper is not the achievement. Had you succeeded, you would
understand that.

And that is fine. You have no reason to feel ashamed; but your
incessant breastbeating and your relentless search for approval
betrays a deep sense of shame.

I'm proud of the fact that I was smart enough to know that continuing in
school would be frustrating and, probably, damaging. I slipped the noose and
did some rather significant things.

It would not have been frustrating had you been a better student. But
you failed and went work. No one could ask any more of you.