Old March 23rd 08, 02:12 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

David Frackelton Gleason, sorry little 'tard who still insists upon posing as
'Eduardo', the faux Hispanic, wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

You have not contacted a single one of these people, or they would have
called or e-mailed me to ask who the freak caller was.

I called the folks who mattered, not the blabbering nabobs you'd
mis-directed me
to.

That explains nothing. I gave you names of living persons who knew me in
Ecuador or via the Interamerican Association of Broadcasters. You called
nobody.

Give me the name of a couple of "people who matter."

You can't do it.

You know damn well who I called, oh fraudulent one!

Stop your little pretending game.