Old March 23rd 08, 02:17 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
On 22 Mrz., 21:17, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

There is no reason to be bored in HS if there is something else you
can
do
that is of more value.

Funny. You've never owned a damn thing since you made up the South
American
stuff!

In another post i gave a half dozen references to people who could 100%
confirm my ownership of stations in Ecuador.

Fine, and I'm sure you've owned many other things besides. But why do
you so desperately need to prove this stuff to me or to anyone else?
You remind me of my neighbor's small son, who is insecure in himself
and constantly trying to prove to everyone how worthy he is.

It's fun. And an interesting study of folks like you.

Telamon obviously knows semiconductors and related issues, but has no idea
of how to interpret human behaviour.
You don't believe a person could prosper more by leaving a formal education
for an alternative of any kind.
dxAce is simply in denial. He's a racist, a xenophobe, and based on his
Saturday and Sunday rants and obscenities, a substance abuser.
Cahulin wears bras and injects some needed levity in these discussions.
IBOCisacrock makes conclusions based on wrong data almost 100% of the time.

It's like a sitcom, in fact.

Like the lies you've fabricated?