Old March 23rd 08, 02:43 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open
[email protected] ronmumbler@yahoo.com is offline

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

On 22 Mrz., 22:20, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
On 22 Mrz., 17:24, "David Eduardo" wrote:

Sitting in a class waiting for the dolts to "get it" is very
frustrating.
In
the end, it was not worth it.

Perhaps instead of simply sitting there you should have applied
yourself. This is what the better students do.

I did not even have to apply myself to get A's. I could even do one
class'
homework in another. It was just boring. And these were private, college
preparatory schools, not public ones.

Yet, you never graduated from high school, let alone college.

The emphasis you and mumbler have in diplomas is almost anal. Why is that?
Does it bother you that someone who did not need either kind of diploma has
done much better than you, who perhaps repeated a grade or two or had
trouble completing your classes?

You're the one who's upset. You're the one who comes here in search of
approval. I don't care whether you have a diploma or not, but your
lack of one is a demon you can't seem to exorcise.