Old March 23rd 08, 02:46 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open
[email protected] ronmumbler@yahoo.com is offline

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

On 22 Mrz., 22:34, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

On 22 Mrz., 21:45, "David Eduardo" wrote:
It's the study and learning that earns the diploma that's important.
If you ever earn one yourself, you'll understand that.

I learned that part by 7th or 8th grade. There was really nothing new to
be
learned by being in school that I could not achieve by reading,
experience
and hiring highly qualified staff that I could learn from.

Had you really learned it, you'd have succeeded and graduated with a
degree.

You are missing the entire point. There was no challenge, no further useful
learning to be achieved.

Challenges are everywhere, but sometimes we are blind to them.