Old March 23rd 08, 02:46 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
.

In my case, it was VP of Pueblo International, Inc. 1975 sales: $560
million.

And yet, you still have never owned a radio station.

Actually, I owened a dozen. Like nearly 100% of US stations, I put them in a
corporation I owned 100%.

And, you've never had an Amateur radio license, except in your fraudulent
dreams!

For about S/. 1.000,oo anyone could have one.

But you didn't.