Old March 23rd 08, 02:50 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

wrote in message
On 22 Mrz., 22:04, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

I did not even have to apply myself to get A's. I could even do one
class'
homework in another.

And yet, you failed to graduate.

No, I decided not to continue. I had something better to do.

It was just boring. And these were private, college
preparatory schools, not public ones.

If it was boring, that's a reflection on you, not on the material or
the school.

It was a reflection of the fact that the school was not challenging.