Old March 23rd 08, 02:58 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

wrote in message
On 22 Mrz., 22:00, "David Eduardo" wrote:

Radio is not in a pickle. It is simply, like light bulbs, a mature, slow
growth business now. And will be for many years to come. Of course, the
company I am with increased its revenue 13% in Q4 of 2007, so I am in a
high
growth, pickle-less sector of radio.

Really? Then where does all of this desperation come from?

What desperation? On our end of the field, with a 13% Q4 sales increase,
there is elation, not desperation.

Elation about desperation? Would that be desperation inflation? I can
see we are in big trouble now.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California