Old March 23rd 08, 05:52 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open
RHF RHF is offline

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

On Mar 22, 7:55*pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

You know damn well who I called, oh fraudulent one!

Stop your little pretending game.

No, I do not know and you don't either since you will not give any names.
There is no "Mr Bryant" that I know, so that one is a dud. Obviously,
when
this round is over, we will see that the liar all along is you.

Nope, it's you, 'Eduardo'!

- Who is Mr. Bryant

d'Eduardo,

That would be "Michael W. Bryant" who formerly was
a frequent Poster here on the Rec.Radio.Shortwave
Newgroup.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...xjWieafy0lWMO7

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...O7 &scoring=d

~ RHF