Old March 23rd 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ed_G Ed_G is offline

Default 80m inductor kit or a pair of 80m traps?

I will have a look for a antenna modelling program that I can get on
with. Also I'm using pvc covered flexweave wire for my G5RV. Is it all
right to make the inductors up from flexweave or should I get some
enamelled copper wire, or doesn't it really matters?

If you would like to build air inductors very similar to B&W AirDux
coils, I highly suggest you go to: http://www.qsl.net/n1lo/antenna.htm
and download the instructional PDF found at the bottom of that page titled
"80-10M mobile vertical." It includes excellent instructions and parts
locations to do this.

Ed K7AAT