Old March 23rd 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.swap
William O'Hara William O'Hara is offline

Default Governor Romney dismissed role of Amateur Radio Operators in Emergencies.

"Ed Cregger" wrote in news:gDluj.74327$vt2.44983
@bignews8.bellsouth.net:

And 'We The People' dismissed Guvna Romney. Now we're even.

Ed, NM2K

Unforunately, you have no idea of the situation on the ground here. It is
petty to vote for someone other than Mr. Romney soley since he said that we
do not need the hams. He is quite correct. He never made a disparaging
remark about any hams. The Chronicle interviewer was unable to make any
concrete point to challenge Mr. Romney's assertation.

--
---
William O'Hara