Old March 23rd 08, 12:48 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

David Eduardo wrote:

"m II" wrote in message
dxAcehole, AKA Steve Lare, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
SUPCOMUCOMM (Supreme Commander,
United Counties of Michigan Militia)
Michigan
USA

during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

And, if you don't belive that I make the calls, ask Mr. Bryant! He'll
'verie' that I indeed make the calls.

I remember it well. You called his past and present employers and
pretended to be from homeland security in order to get him fired. You
are a lying prick with a severe alcohol abuse problem.

That is good to know. I will immediately tell our HR department that I have
acquired a troll, and give them Steve's name and address and phone; they are
used to such occurrences as most of our talent acquires trolls at some time
or another.

'HR department'? In your case that must mean Hispanic Retard department.
Probably a very busy place!

Have 'em ring me up.