Old March 23rd 08, 05:36 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

"dxAce" wrote in message

That is good to know. I will immediately tell our HR department that I
have
acquired a troll, and give them Steve's name and address and phone; they
are
used to such occurrences as most of our talent acquires trolls at some
time
or another.

'HR department'? In your case that must mean Hispanic Retard department.
Probably a very busy place!

Another racist comment from dxAss about people he does not know. Of course
our HR department deals mostly with Hispanics... we are a large company
serving the Hispanic population of the US... but you demean the company and
its constituency just because you hate, as often shown, Hispanics.