Old March 23rd 08, 05:38 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

Yeah, but what is the point of generating this Web page and Usenet
fabrication? What does he have to gain by doing this? There has to be a
payoff somewhere.

There is no fabrication. dxAss claims to have proven lies, and all he can
come up with is questioning if I went to Mexico in March or April of
1963...
as I said, no fabrication.

Didn't you 'claim' to have 'moved' to Mexico at the age of 13? That woould
be
1959 or 1960.

Go look at my resume. I went to Mexico in 1963.