Old March 23rd 08, 05:48 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default David Gleason: Why Radio is dead.

David Frackelton Gleason, so damn stupid that he poses as 'Eduardo', wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

That is good to know. I will immediately tell our HR department that I
have
acquired a troll, and give them Steve's name and address and phone;
they
are
used to such occurrences as most of our talent acquires trolls at some
time
or another.

'HR department'? In your case that must mean Hispanic Retard
department.
Probably a very busy place!

Another racist comment from dxAss about people he does not know.

Racist? Everyone but you knows that 'Hispanic' is not a 'race', retard
boy!

"Race" is defined very broadly in the dictionary to also be a way of
referring to classes rather than races of people. And "racist" covers race
hatred, ethnic hatred and cultural hatred.

You're talking out of the contours of your ass again, oh retarded one!