Old March 23rd 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Who Are The Real Preachers of Hate . . .

On Mar 22, 8:00*pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

Yeah, but what is the point of generating this Web page and Usenet
fabrication? What does he have to gain by doing this? There has to be a
payoff somewhere.

There is no fabrication. dxAss claims to have proven lies, and all he can
come up with is questioning if I went to Mexico in March or April of
1963...
as I said, no fabrication.

The only payoff is the amusement of seeing how far this could go.

Are you amused that you have pulled the wool over people eyes because
they are your lessors? You are such a smart wolf and the rest of us are
such stupid sheep that we believe whatever you post. You have proved to
be our superior because we believed your lies. Have I got that right?

- No, the amusement is in seeing how a racist like dxAss
- can convince all of you that truth is suddenly a lie, despite
- his total failure to prove such a contention.
-
- This is akin to his rabid and senseless hatred for Canadians,
- and his hatred for Hispanics and so on.
-

(OT) : Who Are The Real Preachers of Hate . . .
{ Rec.Radio.Shortwave ONLY }

d'Eduardo,

DX Ace a Hater of Canada ? - More like DX Ace Clowning
the Canadians : Who's only purpose for Posting here seams
to be 'dissin' the USA and Preaching Hate for Americans.

-wrt- Hating Mexicans : It has been Mike [M II] {A Canadian}
that has been posting the DX Ace has been out Shooting at
Mexicans. Don't recall DX Ace ever say that he Enjoys
Shooting Mexicans.

-iirc- DX Ace Clowns "You" for using the name "Eduardo" for
what he considers a False Claim to being a Hispanic {I Don't}.

-but- I don't recall DX Ace preaching an Hate toward Mexicans
and Hispanics : At the Same Level of Hate that many of the
Canadian Posters her Preach HATE Toward the USA and
Americans.

and that's the way i see {read} it ~ RHF