Old March 23rd 08, 10:02 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"m II" wrote in message
dxAcehole, AKA Steve Lare, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
SUPCOMUCOMM (Supreme Commander,
United Counties of Michigan Militia)
Michigan
USA

during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

And, if you don't belive that I make the calls, ask Mr. Bryant! He'll
'verie' that I indeed make the calls.

I remember it well. You called his past and present employers and
pretended to be from homeland security in order to get him fired. You
are a lying prick with a severe alcohol abuse problem.

That is good to know. I will immediately tell our HR department that I have
acquired a troll, and give them Steve's name and address and phone; they are
used to such occurrences as most of our talent acquires trolls at some time
or another.

When I was programming our talk station in LA, I would periodically acquire
these critters from the audience... disgruntled listeners who disagreed with
a host's opinions or our use of the language or something even less
fathomable. Some would call the station manager, some would even call the
corporate offices or write to the newspapers. I really enjoyed this, since
the complaints to a supposed higher level generally had enough data in them
for one of our host to call the complainer on the air and grill them, which
made for really entertaining radio and put the troll in its place.

Isn't that wonderful you used the bully power of your media outlet to
kill off dissenting opinion. You must be proud.

You pit your whole organization against one guy in order to collect
intelligence and then had someone else pummel the guy. How brave.

You really are a scum-bag.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California