Old March 23rd 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default By the way RHF retard

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 22, 2:30*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*Billy Burpelson wrote:

Telamon wrote [responding to RHF]:

Add math to your lack of abilities moron.

Does that mean we can add grammar to -your- lack of abilities?

I know you were absent from school that day, but -please- try and
understand the difference in usage between "to" and "too", an error you
-perpetually- commit.

No, that means you have nothing topical to post about so this is the
result.

- Try not being a moron for once and post something about SW just for
a change of pace.

We all know that you are pretty dumb and lack understanding of radio or
physics but it does not take a lot of brain power to post about what you
listened to today on SW and what you though about what you heard so give
it a shot Billy boy.

PONG : Telamon - Try Not Being a Moron for Once and Post Something
about SW Just for a Change of Pace.

Good Advice Teli - Why Not Practice What You Preach. ~ RHF

How about answering this question

--
Telamon
Ventura, California