Old March 24th 08, 05:14 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open
RHF RHF is offline

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

On Mar 23, 5:02*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

Just because it is entertainment does not mean it can't be informative..

The same show put the brakes on closed door, no-bit purchasing for some LA
City parks and recreation events. You can't be sedrious and "informative"
every day.

On the other hand, baiting the guy who called all the way to the FCC about
us calling pickups "trocas," called our receptionist of 15 years an
illiterate hooker, etc., etc. was definitely fair game.

I don't know where your rules of engagement come from but pitting a team
of people against one guy is not what I would consider "sporting" or
"fun." That is just a setup.

I suppose I have not conveyed what a nasty piece of work the guy was. We got
this sort with some frequency; when they would not listen to a reasoned
explanation, they became sport and the hunting season was always on. We
never turned away a complaint call and always listened up to a point where
the caller swore or engaged in name calling or racist or religious or ethnic
insults, at which point we hung up. Most stations do not do that, by the
way... they send complaints to voice mail.

- Well, you should listen to Sean Hannity sometime.
- He puts them the voice mail on the air with bleeps
- for the expletives of course.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California
-

HATE HANNITY HOTLINE : 1 - 212 - 613 - 3830
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sea...ity_Hotline.22

TO TALK TO SEAN HANNITY DURING THE SHOW
http://www.hannity.com/
(LIVE SHOW TIME : 3 PM - 6 PM EST)