Old March 24th 08, 08:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) Political Rubbish

On Mar 23, 11:41*pm, Doug Reese wrote:
On Mar 24, 1:26*am, dxAce wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:
dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
barnegatdx wrote:

MoreSwift boatBS
Did anybody ever positively refute any of the claims that the swifties made?

I don't recall anyone doing so.

Only the Department of the Navy.
How so?

http://mediamatters.org/items/200409170011

Sorry, that's a Liberal/Democrat site.

You gots to do better than that, oh addled one.

* *The site also cites After Action Reports in it's documentation
supporting Kerry's version of events.

* *Didn't Kerry write those reports, himself?

Yes, as far as I know he did indeed write the reports himself. Never proven otherwise.

Actually, never proven one way or the other. But as far as the Silver
Star incident is concerned, it makes no difference who wrote that
report -- it is accurate.

And, as I stated earlier, no one has ever positively refuted any of the swifties
claims.

Sorry, not even close to being true. Even little ole' me has refuted
some of their claims, and I am far from being alone in that regard.

If T. Boone Pickens wasn't such a liar, I'd be a million dollars
richer

Doug Reese

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Shanti Om- Hide quoted text -

DR,

In the End : The Truth Often Does Not Matter.

The Swift-Boaters in their own small way -caused-
John 'ff' Kerry NOT to be Elected President in 2004.

That is Politics and the Nature of Politics is :
The Truth Often Does Not Matter.

truth be told ~ RHF