Old March 24th 08, 11:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default Capacitor codes

On Mar 21, 7:07*pm, Tom wrote:
I have a problem with xtal stability in a tune circuit. I know what
the fault is but I can not work out the faulty capacitor code no the
Sch diagram it is 10p/CH I know it is 10 pico farads or puff but I do
not understand the CH all I can find out is that C is possible ±
0.25pF but what is the H for?

--
Tom

I know of no valid reason they'd put CH on a capacitor value...
Are you sure the CH isn't HC... HC is a type of xtal package? Could
they be implying that the xtal involved requires a load capacitance of
10pF?
www.telstar-electronics.com